Morrow Energy, Inc.(formerly SouthTex Treaters) is a midstream operator and manufacturer of natural gas processing plants and equipment. We design, construct, sell and/or own & operate custom and stock plants for amine treatment, glycol dehydration, condensate stabilization, landfill gas (LFG) removal and methane recovery, physical solvent treating, and NGL recovery(dewpoint control) and fractionation.
The owners of Morrow Energy have been major suppliers in gas processing for over 25 years, and have operated treating facilities with greater than 97% average runtime performance over a 5-year period.
Morrow Energy offers contract treating, plant leases, and also maintains a vast new and used equipment supply inventory from its private Midland, Texas complex.
- a patent pending process for BTEX removal at a fraction of the cost of alternative methods, recycling BTEX for use in powering the plant
- an experienced engineering staff utilizing high-end simulators, performing process and instrumentation diagram development, electrical and control design, equipment procurement and manufacture, skid mounting and piping, and site layout
- gas processing equipment supply (new or reconditioned), with optional ASME modification on all reconditioned ASME code equipment (U1A and drawings available for the majority of reconditioned inventory)
- capabilities required for plant installation and start up, and contract treating and operation. We offer startup assistance, ongoing technical support and customer service
- a leading position in North American LFG plant design and operation, converting waste to pipeline-quality gas and compressed natural gas (CNG) for alternative fuel
- experienced operational staff capable of operating and maintaining our facilities
- ISO9000 certification in progress
Combining our practical knowledge with the latest technologies, Morrow Energy can handle your gas treatment and processing needs and projects from concept to operation. Top-notch engineering, quality control and unsurpassed delivery unite with vertically-integrated economies of scale and no-nonsense integrity to create operational efficiencies hard to find under any one roof.
Maybe today is the day to find out about the Morrow Energy Solution.